The preparation of the carrot spread is so easy that even kids will manage. Add first-quality rye bread (you might bake your own at home, we at Fresh & Tasty swear by rye bread made by Koláček), and breakfast, snack or dinner is ready in no time. See for yourselves, try out my favourite recipe!
- 4 carrots
- 100g cream cheese
- 30g sirene (brined white cheese)
- rye bread
- Wash, peel, and roughly grate the carrots.
- Add cream cheese and sirene.
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly using a wooden spoon or a fork.
- Slice the bread and spread the spread. That's it! ☺
Tomáš David, Executive Chef Cold Kitchen, Fresh & Tasty